Daily Operations Specialist
The Daily Operations Specialist are referred to as the “face of the company”. They are the first impression employees and applicants have when walking through our doors.
Education / Licensing Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required.
Associates Degree preferred, but not required.
1+ years of related experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment such as; restaurant/ fast-food industry, and retail another related employment preferred but not required. Experience with any of the following types of programs a plus: food banks/meal assistance, homeless shelters, job placement, or other social support non-profits.
- What to expect from us: At Results Staffing, we are committed and passionate staffing professionals specializing in exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are exceptional at providing temporary staffing solutions. We partner with motivated individuals who exude our company motto, ADAPT! Adaptable, Direct, Authoritative, Personable, and Team-Oriented
- How you’ll be successful– A successful Daily Operations Specialist must be able to cultivate healthy and respectful relationships with applicants, motivate employees and peers, while duplicating the structure and stability of the branch every day. Duties vital to the success of this position range from advertising our services to people in need, to being firm, fair, and consistent with following our policies and procedures to ensure the success and retention of each daily employee.
- What you will be doing:
- Connect and coordinate people to work: Place daily employees in daily work opportunities if they are ready and willing to go to work.
- Consistently reinforce company policy to avoid potential escalated situations: Be firm, fair, and consistent with following our policies and procedures to ensure the success and retention of each daily employees.
- Raise community awareness about daily work opportunities: Advertise, ensure accuracy of all information pertaining to daily employees, and assist with 15+ new applicant per day.