Customer Care Specialist
The Customer Care Specialist supports customers by providing accurate information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They’re the front line of support for daily employees and customers and their help ensures that customers are satisfied, and daily employees are helped.
Education / Licensing Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required.
Associates Degree preferred, but not required.
1+ years of related experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment such as; service industry, medium to high volume call center, administrative assistant.
Must have overall computer skills and be able to type at least 45 WPM.
- What to expect from us: At Results Staffing, we are committed and passionate staffing professionals specializing in exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are exceptional at providing temporary staffing solutions. We partner with motivated individuals who exude our company motto, ADAPT! Adaptable, Direct, Authoritative, Personable, and Team-Oriented
- How you’ll be successful: A successful Customer Care Specialist must have the ability to work effectively within a team, and in a high demand/fast paced environment, is a detail-oriented problem-solving individual, who has passion for serving others. They must go the extra mile to engage customers by establishing a positive rapport with every caller.
- What you will be doing:
- Responsible for troubleshooting customer concerns: Always maintaining a positive and professional attitude toward customers, while answering and making high volume of calls to employees and customers.
- Consistently reinforce company policy to avoid potential escalated situations: Be firm, fair, and consistent with following our policies and procedures to ensure the successful partnership and retention of each customer.
- Help build/maintain sustained success: Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.